Monday 1 August 2011

36 patches

36 patches by happyturtlequilts
36 patches, a photo by happyturtlequilts on Flickr.
Phew... managed to make 7 of the 36 patch blocks for the QAL. I have 23 more to go. :) I had initially thought I would make a baby quilt but then I think the colors are too bright so decided to make it a lap quilt and keep it for us (husband and I). I really like the fabric I'm using in these blocks. The QAL calls for different fabrics but I'm repeating some of them. I don't have the liberty of making so many different fabrics work together yet.

Linking up to Fabric Tuesday. Go check out what the others are doing. It's great fun!

Fresh Poppy Design

3 comments:

  1. Lovely patches! Good luck with the quilt! I'm sure it will be beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 36 patches are lovely. I like your choice of fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete