Tuesday 23 August 2011

Sewing for the family :)

I made these for my niece and nephew. They chose the fabric. They're going to pin it to their walls/doors I think. My 7 year old nephew believes that these are the only two fabrics in my stash that are cool enough for him...so here they are together... not too bad actually.
My niece is madly in love with blue. So this is what she chose. She also did a lot of sewing this vacation. It was lovely to share my sewing room and fabric with her. She is such a delight. :)
Made some table mats for my sister-in-law. Christmas fabric makes me happy.
Linking up to Fabric Tuesday.
Fresh Poppy Design

5 comments:

  1. How cute! They will look cute on their walls and your Christmas place mat is neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to share the sewing room with a child-they always have neat ideas and aren't afraid to try things. And, it's never to early to start gifts for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning place mats and the letter idea is cool!!

    ReplyDelete