Wednesday 14 November 2012

Made some Progress

I just had to put my flying geese blocks together and see what they looked like. And I love it! 
I love how one pattern creates a whole new pattern. :)

I think I'm going to call this quilt Whirl. The pinwheel in gray in the center gives it a whirly feel don't you think?

Whirl

And a new project!
I am determined to make those sketches in my book come to life. So I started this easy peasy baby quilt with Kate Spain's Cuzco and a lot of Kona White!





Linking up to The Needle and Thread Network.

7 comments:

  1. Whirl is a great name! Love your blocks so much.
    Can't wait to see the baby quilt all sewn up. What a great colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting block, or should I say blocks. The new quilt is gonna be darling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Whirl quilt! it ahs a great secondary pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your flying geese and your name Whirl! Creativity gives us licence to name our creations! Very spanish your new quilt. Neat that you are designing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome and interesting. I love Whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic fabric choice, nice pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing your original sketches, and then the quilt in progress!

    ReplyDelete