Monday 4 July 2011

W.i.P. Wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking up to W.i.P Wednesday this week from my new Happy Turtle blog. :) Fabric Tuesday is not happening this week. :(

Aaria's mum has ordered Aaria's second quilt! Here's the first one and the very first one I ever made. I need to get this done this week.



Also have an order for a little boy. The parents want a single though... they want him to use it longer. It's tough planning fabric for the future. I ran this by my nephew and he thinks its not cool enough for a man! Well, I don't think we're looking at making it for a man really but my nephew is 7! Anyway, using some "cool" fabric for the backing so maybe when he gets too old for turtles he can use the back. :)

And started a Friendship Star quilt today as well. :)





10 comments:

  1. Thank you... :) been a bit worried about it I must say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the navy/white polka dots. Thanks for sending me the address to your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Jeanette... That blue quilt was really bothering me... but its looking better as I piece more blocks together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I really like the blue fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Lynette. :) I finished the quilt top about 15 mins ago and it does look good.Phew! Pics tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely work, and I really like your star!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Leanne. I'm thinking that all that yellow won't be too appealing on a large quilt... I should see if I can bring in something...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reversible is always cool! Looks like you've got a lot of great projects going on. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete