Sunday, 30 March 2014

Drawstring Pouch - Attempt 1

This didn't turn out quite they way it should have! I made it as a gift bag/ gift for a friend and almost didn't give it to her. I messed up on the fold where the drawstring should go. I also made the strings too short. So I ended up with only one string and a bag that doesn't open or close too easily. :( Live and learn I guess.

I did however use a French Seam on the inside which I think turned out nicely. And I did a little decorative stitching on the drawstring and the top of the bag. All this would have been perfect if I hadn't goofed on the drawstring flap. But I didn't have the time to rip it out and start over.

Next time I'll pay more attention.

French Seams!

Decorative Stitches on the Drawstring

No comments:

Post a Comment